HOA & Administrative Services
First, we are dedicated to providing the highest caliber of customer service, while providing a personal and professional hands-on approach with your Board and community members.
We are dedicated to providing:
- Accessibility of our team to each of your community members.
- Preparing and Attending Board Meetings
- Coordinate and Attend Special Meetings
- Finance Committee Preparation and Attendance
- Publish Transcriptions of Board of Directors Meetings
- Coordinate - Prepare Annual Meetings
- Budget Meetings - Coordinate and Attend
- Tenant (Lessee) Roster - Included In Member Roster
- Member Telephone Directory - Included In Roster
- Lease & Resale: Prepare and Process Information
- Special Mailings
- Bid Preparation & Coordination of Outside Contractors, securing quality services at competitive prices
- Monthly Managers Report
- Periodic Inventory of Association Property
- Legal (Attorney) Liaison
- After Hours Answering & Emergency Assistance
- Work Orders- Record and Process
- Rules and Regulation Enforcement
- Association Insurance Liaison
- General Correspondence
- Supervision of On Site Maintenance Personnel
- Ensure Procedural Compliance According to Florida Statue
- Recommendations For Updating Association Documents & Rules & Regulations
- Newsletter- Edit and Type and Distribute
- Customized Member Roster
- Web page with updates
- Maintain Proof of Age Requirement for 55+ Designations
- Committee and Specific Areas of Responsibility
- Committee LiaisonProviding a personal and professional hands-on approach to every member of your community.
Please Click Here to contact a Schlitt Property Management Specialist in regard to the indicated service(s) of interest, noted above.